Friday, June 10, 2011

June 2011...Lanterns and Stars Link Up Party!!!

Wow! What a great week it's been!
I cannot tell you how much I love this group. It is so much fun to see what each of these amazing women come up, it never fails to impress and inspire me.

But, it also leads me into the next week which brings all of you sharing all of your creativeness! I am so, SOOOO excited to see your different takes on my little star lantern project.
I'm just happy excited for this party to take place...

But First a quick recap of this week's AWESOME-NESS!!!
We started here with the "idea piece"

Krystal ran with it and created a beautiful etched glass lantern...

...seriously LOVIN' the glass!

Candace was up next, batting solo but still coming out with a winner...

...love the black! And how she did the lid-super smart, that girl!

Melinda closed out the week with a stunner...

...that girl and her burlap! Just beautiful!

So did we get your wheels turning?
Did you go with another take on the lantern?
 Or with the impending July 4th holiday, were the stars your choice?
We're dying to see!!!



***Remember your project must either be a knock off of the lantern idea or contain a wooden star somewhere on your project.
***You have one week to finish and link up your projects, the linky will close
 Friday, June 17th at 11:59pm.
***Features, highlights, and winners will be announced on Saturday, June 18th on the WYLTC? blog.
 
Okay, I can't wait any longer...share, share, share!!!


 


1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

Thanks for hosting! :0)